CR Payroll are currently seeking an Inside Sales Specialist UK. The successful candidate will be working within an established performing sales team with a focus on New Business Development. If you possess one or more year of experience selling payroll services or software across multiple sector Large & SME companies, we would like to hear from you.
If you hold yourself to a high professional standard and are not overwhelmed by the success of achieving challenging targets, then this may be an exceedingly good opportunity for you to explore.
To enter our selection process for the role the candidate should have the following attributes and experience:
- A minimum of 1 year UK Payroll sales experience internal or external
- Knowledge & Experience of Cross Functional Department Selling
(going higher and wider within HR, Finance and Procurement etc)
- Dealing with Irish and UK Head Offices
- A verifiable proven track record in sales, account management and new business development.
- Be motivated by results and have a target orientated mindset.
The successful candidate for CR Payroll will also be a team player who has a passion for B2B sales & communications, confidence in their ability, detail orientated and takes direction well.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage the complete sales process – direct calling, data management, sending proposals and developing relationships with support staff across multiple sectors
- Maintain customer databases & compile customer reports.
- Planning activities ensuring maximum results are achieved with efficient time management.
- Responsible for organising your own day to meet personal KPI’s
- Lead generation and data research
- Input on marketing strategies and campaigns
- Engagement by coming up with professional and creative ways to showcase the product/service
- Achieve predetermined and agreed sales results
Rewards for Successful Candidates
- Salary: £25,000- £28,000 (DOE)
- Unlimited Earnings for Performance
- Company Business Laptop
- Healthcare Benefits
- Training & Development Programmes
- Engaging Open Culture
- Modern Inclusive Environment
To request more information or express an interest in the role please email: